Humio is a paradigm shift, changing the way you think about log management software. At the core of this paradigm shift is our people and our most important job is to inspire, support, grow, and enable. Realising this every, single day means we always strive to achieve the impossible, which means days are hectic and challenging. But we remember to have fun while we’re at it!
We started small and, even though we continue to grow at the speed of our sub-second search latency, we continue to act small. "Small" only in the sense that we work one-on-one both within the Parliament and even more so with customers, communities, industry experts, partners, and neighbors. And we would love nothing more than for you to join us!
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for providing pre-sales consultancy, working closely with the account manager to help meet revenue, customer satisfaction requirements, and develop customer understanding of the Humio products and services.
This means owning the technology relationships and providing technology thought leadership in the log management and SIEM market by executing all technical interaction of customer engagements, including acting as a security evangelist, with a clear technical, architectural and sales execution plan.
More specifically, this includes providing architectural designs, best practices, technical explanations, and integration support. You will furthermore support the Sales team with product demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, technical discussions, RFI, RFP, partner training, knowledge transfer, and general information security best practices.
You will report to the Director of Pre-Sales US with your closest colleagues in Support, Pre-Sales, and Sales to drive growth in all aspects of the Humio portfolio offering by ensuring technical wins for all accounts.
- 5+ years of experience as an IT and/or Security Pre-Sales engineer or similar
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure, operations, and enterprise security principles as well as knowledge of governance, risk and compliance
- Hands-on experience with multiple network and security devices
- Working understanding of Firewalls, IDS, IPS as well as encryption techniques and methods desirable
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Ability to balance the desire for “technical excellence” and commercial requirements
Experience in the following is advantageous, but not a prerequisite:
- SOC: Security Operations Centers
- SIEM: Security Information and Event Management tools
- Authentication: Basic authentication, two factor authentication e.g RSA SecurID , biometrics, smart cards, SMS authentication
- Identity and Access Management solutions
- E-Commerce anti-fraud technologies
- Comfortable working with high-paced working processes and short deadlines
- People come first at Humio (both employees and customers and partners), so you must be a big team player
- Natural ability to inspire excellence in other sales engineers
Travel and Language Requirements:
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- This position requires travel of up to 50% of time