Humio is changing the way engineering and operations teams manage complex systems by improving the way they interact with and manage logging. We are looking for experienced support engineers with excellent debugging skills who have supported large systems in both traditional bare metal and Cloud environments.
In this role, your primary focus will be on helping customers have a successful experience with Humio by answering technical questions, handling configuration, and diagnosing/debugging ops-related problems for existing customer installations. With point of departure in your extensive work at Humio, you will in addition help improve our documentation and knowledge base.
The Job Requires
Strong communication skills
- Convey technical information in a consumable and personable fashion
- Listen to decipher meaning in a technical context
- Solid experience with operating Linux systems including knowledge of Bash and shell scripting
- Development experience with at least one programming language (Java/Scala preferred)
Experience working with:
- Log aggregation services
- Orchestration tools (e.g., Ansible, Nomad, and Docker)
- Data shipping services (e.g., Fluentd, Elastic Beats, Syslog, etc.)
- Cloud providers (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Distributed data stores (e.g., Kafka)
- Directory servers and single sign-on providers (e.g., AD/LDAP, Auth0, Okta, etc.)
- Familiarity with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
Is this You?
- Comfortable working with high-paced working processes and short deadlines
- People come first at Humio (both employees, customers, and partners), so you must be a team player
- Natural ability to inspire excellence in your colleagues
- Proud of the work you deliver – every time
- Confident to speak your mind
On a Final Note, You Must Be
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Humio is a paradigm shift, changing the way you think about log management software.
At the core of this paradigm shift is our people and our most important job is to inspire, support, grow, and enable. Realising this every, single day means we always strive to achieve the impossible, which means days are hectic and challenging. But we remember to have fun while we’re at it!
We started small and, even though we continue to grow at the speed of our sub-second search latency, we continue to act small. "Small" only in the sense that we work one-on-one both within the Parliament and even more so with customers, communities, industry experts, partners, and neighbors. And we would love nothing more than for you to join us!