Instant data ingest for immediate alerts, live searches and data-driven responses
Aggregated views of all security data sources from any infrastructure in one console
Unlimited ingest licenses for limitless logging and deep investigations
Humio’s instant visibility gives security teams the continuous insights needed for immediate actions and data-driven responses to strengthen the performance across systems, prevent infrastructure breakdowns and protect against attacks.
Most SIEM tools only look at pre-selected logs, limiting users to a portion or predefined view or their data and overall state of their system. Humio’s transformative site license removes logging constraints and shifts the organizational culture to improve security resilience while giving customers the autonomy to determine their logging practices.
- Read the latest news on why MSU selected Humio to enable real-time observability to identify and investigate security threats live.
- Watch the video from RSA 2019 on how Humio's site license removes constraints to enable customers to gain a full, live view of all activity across all security data sources.
- Ready the blog post on trading in constraints for autonomy with Humio for proactive security.
- Hear the podcast on how Humio is used for InfoSec and provides real-time access to data via live system observability through fast, scalable and efficient log data management.
- Watch the webinar on how Corelight and Humio provide deep network visibility with fast, flexible log management.